A significant part of the responsibility of the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office involves the service of civil process. The Civil Unit deploys deputies throughout the county to handle 31 types of civil process which include domestic abuse orders for protection, summons, and subpoenas. Each year, the Sheriff’s Office Civil Unit receives approximately 30,000 processes for service.
In most cases, reference is made to applicable Minnesota Statutes. Minnesota Statutes are available on-line through the State of Minnesota web site (see on the right under "Related Links").
- Bankruptcy Actions
- Civil Process Fees
- Foreclosure Redemption Fees
- Foreclosure: A Letter To Homeowners
- Foreclosure: Advice to Tenants
- Foreclosure: Redemption
- List of Sales
- Mechanic Lien Sales General Guidelines
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Sales: Foreclosure And Lien Lists
- Sales: Foreclosure, Execution, Lien And Other
- Writs Of Execution