The Sheriff’s Office conducts various types of sales under the appropriate statutes. In most cases the Sheriff’s Office is simply an auctioneer for the person who needs the sale performed.
These sales include, but are not limited to the following:
- Mortgage Foreclosure Sales (see "Mortgage Foreclosure Actions and Sales").
- Execution Sales (see "Writs of Execution").
- Sales pursuant to Court Orders, Tax Warrants, etc.
- Miscellaneous sales pursuant to various statutes (applying to specific circumstances).
- Mechanic Lien Sales (see "Mechanic Lien Sales General Guidelines").