Find out if you have a warrant
If you aren't sure you have a warrant, go to the public safety facility. You'll go through weapons screening.
Resolve a warrant
Call the sheriff’s office at 612-348-2000:
- You need a case or warrant number to receive information.
- If you don’t have a case or warrant number call district court at 612-348-2040 with the full name and date of birth.
- The deputy will tell you how to resolve a warrant, including any bail amount.
To turn yourself in on a warrant, go to the public safety facility. You'll go through weapons screening.
Posting cash bail
You can post cash bail or bond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at the public safety facility. You’ll go through weapons screening.
- You must have the case or warrant number.
- You must bring the exact bail amount.
- There is no cash machine on site.
- We don't give change or accept debit or credit cards.