Return to this topic

Phone calls and mail

Phone calls

You can only receive calls from inmates. You cannot make calls to inmates.

If you do not wish to receive phone calls from inmates, have problems receiving phone calls, or have questions about bills for collect calls, contact Correctional Billing Services.

Send mail and packages

Use inmate's full name and send mail through the U.S. mail to:

(Inmate's full name)
Hennepin County Public Safety Facility
401 South 4th Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Packages sent to inmates must either:

  • Come directly from a publisher, mail order bookseller, attorney or other court official


  • (If sent by a private party) Be a specific necessary item required for court or release from jail (like clothing)
Return to this topic