Civil process services

Civil process is the delivery of legal and court documents by the sheriff's office.

You can request the service of civil process by mail or in person.

Your request must include:

The sheriff’s office cannot give legal advice. This information does not suggest a course of action if you have legal issues to resolve. For legal advice, contact an attorney.

Related pages

Civil division

Phone: 612-348-3800

Minneapolis City Hall
350 South 5th Street, Room 30
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.