Civil process services
Civil process is the delivery of legal and court documents by the sheriff's office.
You can request the service of civil process by mail or in person.
Your request must include:
- All fees or deposits
- One organized copy of documents to be served
- The service information sheet (DOCX) View
The sheriff’s office cannot give legal advice. This information does not suggest a course of action if you have legal issues to resolve. For legal advice, contact an attorney.
- Writs of execution instructions (PDF) View
- Execution exemption notice (PDF) View
- Redemption payoff request (PDF) View
- Service information sheet (DOCX) View