Water permits and forms

A permit is required to hold certain events or install temporary structures on a body of water in Hennepin County.

An inspection is required of rental and charter boats before carrying passengers.

Related pages

Water Patrol Unit

Phone: 612-596-9880


Hennepin County Sheriff's Office
Water Patrol Headquarters
4141 Shoreline Drive
Spring Park, MN 55384